- Yellow High School Division
- SCISAC Middle School Track & Field in Beijing
- Badminton in Beijing
- MUN in Beijing
- MUN in Shanghai
- ICA institute for Global affairs.
Funding for an orphanage in Nepal
Duke of Edinburgh service program in Milan Italy.
- Common Good Day
- Honor Society:
- Volunteering at local nursing home
- Fund raising for Down Syndrome Society.
Global Affairs: Program of Studies
Provide a curriculum with global perspective with every student studying English, Chinese and a third world language.
Approximate 24% of ICA’s students come from South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, China, Thailand, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, Pakistan, Canada and The United states.
To introduce students to the concept of service and provide opportunities for service projects locally and internationally.
ICA's Global Strategy
As one of Taiwan’s best independent boarding and day schools.
ICA prepares its students for entrance into leading universities worldwide, as well as for leadership in contributing to the Common Good in their school, community and nation.
ICA Endeavors to:
- Prepare its students for entrance into leading universities worldwide.
- To strive to become global citizens taking leadership positions in order to contribute to the Common Good.